Of all the recipes I've made this one by far has gotten the most compliments. It's loved by everyone! And it's super easy.
3/4 c. onion, chopped (or use dehydrated)
1 c. frozen hash browns (I use more like 2)
1 c. ham, cooked and diced (I use more of this too)
10-oz pkg. frozen corn
1 can cream-style corn
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 1/2 c. milk (I like to use about 2 cups of fat free half and half and then enough skim milk to get the consistency that I want. )
salt and pepper to taste
parsley flakes
Combine all ingredients except parsley in crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Garnish with parsley flakes.

Just checked out you blog. Everything looks SOOO DELISH! I can't wait to try to try them out. So glad you started your food blog, I'll be checking it regularly. :)
ReplyDelete